Tomorrow going home lo....
Then not much chance to go online lo...
So sad..
Hehe....
Today.... Today.... Today....
Very tired oo.....
Duno how many KG i lose today.....
Why Why Why?????
Simply because we need to practice dance required for the coming course night.....
Haiz......
So tired le.....
Nvm la....
Tomorrow can go home sleep lo....
But then not necessary can sleep.....
Because of the "good" ppl....
Why Why Why????
Why must she do this?????
Why?????
If she really dare to bring him away from us.....
I wun forgive her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will do everything to protect him......
I must......
Including bring him away from her first.....
This is really what she forces us to do.....
Cant stand her action and stupid behaviour ady......
Stupid Stupid Stupid....
She can never bring him away!!!!!!
I hate her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But as sister say: No use for me to hate her coz she wun like me."
Of coz i noe she wun like me....
But why must she do this??????
She duno how to take care....
Duno how to give him love.....
Duno what he need....
Then what for?????????
Really cant understand......
Simply due to money????
Worth it meh???? 1 live le.....
Older than me but childish than me.....
Haiz.....
I only can hope she will not do what we think she may do....
But will her??????
Disaster.......Big disaster.....
Wish me luck....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog



Powered by Blogger.

My loved